Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Stash.

I think it's time I showed you part of my stash.
Every time I post up some yarn that I found somewhere in my stash, it probably came from here-


This is where I store all the little bit's of yarn that you always have left over from projects.
You could call it my Bowl of Mystery.
Mostly because I really don't know what half the stuff in there is...


here is something that I found in my Bowl 'O mystery


It's light chocolaty brown. I think it might have some mohair in it. and it might be wool.
But it came from the mystery bowl so who knows?

I used it for Gandalf's staff!

I knitted it like an I cord.
To give it added strength I knitted it around a pipe cleaner!


here's the back of the I cord.
It worked really well!!!
~
I love being able to find yarn in one's stash
that works PERFECTLY plus it's free!
~
Well that's all for now!
Happy Stash hunting~
Kacie

1 comment:

  1. That's such a cool way of displaying your yarn stash. It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete