Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back in the saddle.

I finally decided to knit myself a pair of mittens!
and being who I am, I didn't want just a pair of plain mittens...
so I got onto Ravelry and found a pattern
Eugenia's Mittens
by~Mollie Woodworth.
They are a really lovely cabled pair of mittens.
So I got some Vanna's choice acrylic yarn in Olive.


I didn't follow the pattern to the T.......
I wanted the cables to "weave" more so I repeated parts of the pattern more then what the pattern said to.
Since I did go off the pattern a bit, I messed the cables up..*cough*...can you tell where?
I'll give you a hint some  "weave" and some don't.........

 Over all I am very happy with them!!
they will keep my fingers nice and toasty! :)
I really LOVE doing cables! they are just so much fun to do!
Happy Cabling~
Kacie

P.S. I've started Frodo. Just thought I would let ya know! pictures are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment