Sunday, October 2, 2011

McIver

Well, last weekend was the McIver reenactment.
One of the BEST weekends I have had for a long time.



I was unable to get many photo's, so you're just going to have to settle for this one.
every thing from the red and brown quilt in the FAR left side forward is our set up.
on Friday, set up day it was very warm and muggy..but by Sunday it was cool and rainy. we brought home damp canvas. thankfully since we live over here in the high desert, everything dried out by the next day.
The weekend was so great for many reasons, one of witch it got us energized for the next season. I had already made a list of all the things I need / want to make for next year.



The things that have a circle before, thous are "necessary" things.
I'm sad that it's ten months till the next reenactment, but at the same time I am glad that I have ten months to get all the projects done that need to be done.
So for the next few post's it will be some how connected with the list.
Happy Projects~
Kacie

No comments:

Post a Comment