Thursday, September 22, 2011

Living in the Past


Well, it's here. Our first and sadly, last reenactment of the year.
~
This is pretty much what I have been doing this week.
first to go out to the garage and figure out what to bring into the house.


then to bring IN all the things. and iron them and figure out what mending needs to be done.
This is the point where I start thinking I have way to much stuff.
(That I need to iron that is...)


I am so excited!
I get to use my re-production tea cup that a good friend of mine gave to me last year.
It's so very pretty.


mmmmrealchinammmm

Then the dreaded-DA-DA-DAAAA!
tyring on the corset for the first time in a few months...
It still fits!! yay!
And that, is all you need to know about that.


Time to get out the lovely box that my father made for me :)
It holds all my crap, if you must know.

And finally time to show the finished "wrapper"!!!
I feel rather like a bubble gum monster in it so that's what its name is.
Meet, Bubble-Gum-Monster~


The best part about this "dress" is it didn't cost me a dime!
The fabric was free and I cannibalized the buttons off of an old dress that I never wore.



I will try to take a few photo's during the weekend to share with you all!
Happy Reenacting~
Kacie


No comments:

Post a Comment