Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feeling a bit like the stone age....

Good Grief!
Sorry I haven't posted for a bit, our computer has been down for a week, and today was the first time that I (or anyone in my Family for that fact) has been able to get onto the web on this gosh darned nuisance of a thing!
So needless to say I have been feeling as though I live in the 18th century!
not a BAD thing but really not good for researching...
~
no I haven't stoped knitting, sewing or crafting. But I'm a little scared to upload any photos and post them..
So it may be a while before I can post again.
I just wanted you to know that I hadn't dropped of the side of the earth :)
Happy....um..eh..Happy What ever you want~
Kacie.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kacie! Wow, your knitting adventure sounds so rad! The girl's just told me about it and that you now have a blog. :) I've just looked through all your back posts and I'm so inspired. :) Now I feel like knitting....

    ReplyDelete