Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and all that jazz


Merry Christmas!



paper
glue
being slightly mental+
_____________________
tiny paper chain


~
one of the best Christmas gifts I have received would have to be Ophelia. My mother got her for me about five years ago. and I have enjoyed sewing for her and loving her as a sister made of porcelain.
this year I thought for her Birthday/Christmas I wouldn't make her a new dress, which is what I usually do(plus I just didn't have the time!)
I would do something different.
I gave her and her husband wedding rings.


~

I thought I would show you some of the things that I have made for in the past years

This is where her extensive wardrobe is housed. I would like someday to have a wooden box made for her but this has not happened as of yet...


Her box of odds and ends.
Hats, shoes, dish's and the such












Here is her most recent dress. you have probably already seen this in one of past posts.


Her gold dress


Her red corset



one of my more favorite costumes is her mazurka dancer dress.


The dress she came in,


This year she shall not be spending Christmas alone.
I have to say that they are very happy together.


I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Kacie


1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! They are each a work of art! The red corset is probably my favorite...but I have a thing for corsets! And the wedding rings look lovely!

    ReplyDelete