IT IS FINISHED!!!!
I decided that I would make a wall hanging out of it, framing it would cost a lot more money.
The fabric that I chose for the baking and "bating"
This is the backing, just plain old cotton.
The color of green matches the green DMC that I used for the embroidery.
and I love the floral pattern.
Cream colored felt. it is nice and wide to where I would have to have a seem down the middle.
I thought I had gotten photo's of putting it together but I guess I didn't....
Here it is, all put together!
And there you have it!!!
when I first had the idea to make this I thought it would take me a whole lot longer then what it did!
which makes me very happy, I almost thought that it was a bit to ambitious of a project.
I am already thinking of other large wall hangings that I would like to do :)
(some other day.)