Monday, June 6, 2011

Friendship Quilt

Hurray! I am finishing projects that are on my list!
It always feels SO good to be able to cross off projects with a sharpie :)
One thing that I was able to finish last week was a project that I started a few years ago.
A Friendship Quilt for my doll.
I had every one I knew that had a doll like mine, make a squire  for the quilt with the name of there doll on it.














I love how each one is completely different! they each have there own personality. much like the dolls(ladies) do!
~
It took me an afternoon to sew the top and sandwich the layers together.


I used cotton bating and plain muslin for the back.


It took me another two days of quilting







The finished Quilt measures 23x20"
perfect Doll size :)
I want to Thank every one who made a block for this Quilt.
You all did such a beautiful job!
~
I hope you all are having a lovely day!
Happy Quilting~
Kacie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! It's turned out so beautiful! I love the colored blocks because it really ties it all together. The quilting is exquisite!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete